I have about 120 clients. I manage contact data of these clients. Once per year I offer them the possibility to create/update their public profile, which I use for printing a booklet and creating a Powerpoint-presentation.
- Company name, address, city, country, website
- Commercial responsable: name, e-mail, phone
- Company description (150 words max)
- Description products (150 words max)
- Top 5 products (5 bullits with < 10 words each)
- 2 images to show products (.jpeg or gif)
- 1 company logo (.jpeg or gif)
- 1 additional logo (certification standard, .jpeg or gif)
I want to give them the opportunity to verify and update their data and images online.
This might be achieved by giving them access to an online database or by sending them a form; maybe there are other options.
Important is that no manual action of mine is required to update these data and/or the images.
Important is that companies must allow me for the use of the data and that they agree with storage (GDPR-regulation Europe)
How did I use the data so far?
- I copy/paste it to Word/PDF, to print a hard copy booklet. This requires a lot of work!!
- I copy/paste it to Powerpoint, to show at a trade exhibition. Also a lot of work to update the Powerpoint!
- All existing and future data and images are stored in a database in the cloud
- Updating data and images is done by the companies themselves and do not require my manual intervention
- I can send them an individual invitation per company, inviting them to update the data and I have possibility to see who did, who did not and resend the invitation to those who did not in a few occasions.
- Merging company data+image to printable format (DIN A6) is established; each company is showed at one page and where I can add additional pages with my own content
- Merging company data+images to a Powerpoint presentation, where each company is showed at one page and where I can add additional pages with my own content.
- compliance with GDPR-regulation about privacy data
Please, explain me how you think to solve this problem. Maybe Mailchimp can offer a solution.
Please, do not start answering: "yes I can", when you rather mean: "Yes I want".
My budget is about 100 Euros.