Create membership or Subscription program for Oscommerce. Each subscription will have a time and price associated with it.
This intended to provide a 100% discount to the customers in each order created during subscriptions time. Order total should be 0 (zero).
If subscription ends no discount for subscription should be applied.
Time: 30 Days
Time: 60 Days
Time: 90 Days
- This should not affect orders created by customers without subscription.
- A general configuration section should be created with below values.
- Admin Subscription Manager section should be created with below values.
- New "Buy Subscription" flow should be created. This should have only two steps, payment page and confirmation page.
- Each subscription will have limited items in cart for each order.
- Customer will have limited orders per week.
Specs for Admin configuration section:
- Enable or disable subscription program.
- Payment methods available for subscription. This should list all payment methods enables in the store and the administrator will be able to select the ones will apply for buy subscriptions flow.
Specs for Admin Subscription manager:
- Create new subscription
- Edit subscription
- Delete subscription
- Create new subscription should have:
1. Subscription title (multilingual).
2. Subscription description (multilingual).
3. Subscription image.
4. Subscription duration in days.
5. Subscription price.
6. Maximum items in cart.
7. Maximum orders per week (7 days).
8. Categories for this subscription. Subscription discount should be applied only to products from the selected categories.
- Quantity of subscriptions purchased should be tracked in a new database table. Should track customer, date, subscription purchased, date of the purchase, end date,
Specs for front end:
- New page displaying all available subscriptions should be created with a button "Buy Subscription"
- New "Buy Subscription" flow should be created. Only two pages, payment page and confirmation page.
- Payment page should display only the payment methods available for the selected subscription.
- Error should be displayed in shopping cart if user try to add more products than the allowed for the ongoing subscription.
- Error should be displayed in shopping cart if user try to checkout more orders in a week than the allowed for the ongoing subscription.
- Order total in shopping cart and during checkout process should be displayed as zero.
- Customer should be able to add items from others categories different from the one for the ongoing subscription. In this case customer should be charged for this items as usual.
Ongoing subscription #1 with maximum items in cart = 3 and apply only for products from category AA.
1 x product 1A from category AA - product price should be displayed as zero due to this product belongs to category AA
1 x product 1B from category AA - product price should be displayed as cero due to this product belongs to category AA
1 x product 1C from category AA - product price should be displayed as cero due to this product belongs to category AA
1 x product 1X from category XX - customer should be charged only for this item, all taxes and discount should be applied.
- Ongoing subscription should be displayed in customers account. Should be displayed, title, description and end date.
- Admin should not be able to delete an existing subscription if there are active customer with the subscription. Admin should be able to disable the subscription in order to not allow customer the purchase the subscription but the subscription cannot be deleted.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $166 for this job
We are 15+ people in team having more than 7 years experiences with web development .we are running our small company . just give us chance you will be happy with our services.