I have an old PHP 5.3 website (Custom Built) that has about 6 pages to it. I wish to carry over the base design and theme of the page into OpenCart. This would include about 10 products and integration into Square for payment processing. There are also links on the site to Amazon Product Pages that I would like to find a way to preserve if possible.
A broken version of the old site can be seen at [url removed, login to view] for reference.
I wished to provide some additional details about this project based on conversations I have had with a few Freelancers. To ensure clarity, let's start with where we are now.
I have an old website (www2.flipstick.us) that has a total of approximately 10 products. You can find additional details about some of the items on our site at our Amazon Storefront located at https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=ADRV73S8K801P&merchant=ADRV73S8K801P&redirect=true
With the information and images from the old site, I would like the following completed on the OpenCart (126.96.36.199) install located at www.flipstick.us. I have already installed the base software and SQL database for it, but not any add-ons or templates. I wish to accomplish the following items as part of this project.
1. The site should be able to use Square and Amazon for payments.
2. Items and details from the old site and the Amazon Storefront should be replicated in the new OpenCart store.
3. A theme should be developed for the site that can work with the existing logo, or in the alternative, the logo should be adjusted to match an appropriate theme. The overall design should be clean and easy to navigate given our small store size but still appear professional.
4. Status check-ins should occur at least every 2-3 days to ensure proper progress if the project runs over 3 days.
5. At the end of the project, the site should be able to be made presentable to the public with little to no additional efforts.
If there are any questions beyond what is listed here, please let me know and I will work to provide additional clarity.