Hello, i have a flat, raster image of a floorplan and need the below work done on it:
- convert the image to vector
- trace everything (including the lines) in autocad (because the lines i have in my image are pixilated and not straight)
- the internal walls thickness should be reduced to 19cm.
- replace the existing objects (such as beds) to equivalent autocad objects.
- obviously dimensions are keeping everything to scale is of vital importance.
Just to be clear, basically i need my floorplan image converted to FULLY EDITABLE DWG because i lost the original DWG. By "FULLY EDITABLE DWG" i mean that everything on the floorplan must be traced out as object/components so that i can move and re-edit in auto cad.
Note: i am aware that one can use software to convert an image to DWG, but this result in not so good results. You can make use of such software but then afterwards you must TRACE everything from scratch.
I will provide the floorplan for viewing to those with the right qualification so that you can check the work needed and place your bid.
50 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi Warm Greetings. I am an Architect very much expert on this type of work. Completed more than 120 projects with good reviews. I can assure you Great Work. Thank you
i can convert the image to vector i can trace everything (including the lines) in autocad walls thickness will be reduced to [login to view URL] floorplan image converted to FULLY EDITABLE DWG