1. Website must be built on Wordpress.
2. Asked for solution can be efficiently made/customized by using for instance proper functions in existing themes: Uncode, Wekstatt, TheGem, Jupiter, Salient or Bridge. Should you find a better solution (theme) with a cost of up to USD 60 it will be negotiable.
3. Must be highly customizable (content, layout properties, design, colors, text properties etcetera).
Attached project images will show how the site will need to look like. You will use your smarts to create appropriate CSS, UI/UX and other customization for backend for easy administration (for instance bulk upload, changes and update of objects).
1. Site background color is white #ffffff default.
2. Must be able to add and remove ranked objects.
1. Must be able to add, remove or change objects in bulk.
2. Must be able to customize grid for objects (set amount of responsive columns from 1 to n, default 10).
3. Must be able to sort objects by a customizable amount of parameters.
4. Must be able to hyperlink object to external source.
5. Must be able to hyperlink object to other page of site.
1. (Suitable buttons with possibility to change color and text for both options 1.3. and 1.4. above.)
6. Each ranking object has ranking number, data from ranked parameter and name.
3. Automatically sort by total 1-10 rating (default: descending, alternative for ascending and alphabetic order).
1. If equal amount of points/average, then default sort by name with possibility to manual sort between them.
4. Be able to manually sort ranked content through drag and drop in backend.
5. Be able to customize what parameters to rank by with drag and drop in backend. For instance:
1. Rank by population.
2. Rank by…
3. Rank by…
6. Be able to add unlimited parameters and remove parameters.
1. Be able to chose what parameters to rank/sort by.
7. Be able to use other Wordpress and theme features.
8. Be able to add/remove/customize images (for objects) and text anywhere.
9. Be able to add/remove/customize visual setting for parameters (curtain lists, toogle bars and lists)
10. Hover-information on ranked objects/items.
1. On hover, object (municipality) is shown on map of Sweden. Hover-information can be toggled (backend) to customized by parameters/data or custom text.
11. Map of Sweden.
1. On object page, municipality will be marked on map of Sweden.
1. Must be able to hyperlink from map.
2. Hover-information will show customizable information.
12. Each object must be able to have sub-page which can be published or hidden/drafted from backend.
1. Object pages can be edited by invited authors/users.
2. Ranking numbers for overall ranking and for specific parameter if sorted.
3. Sub-page fetches (right side) info from Wikipedia.
4. Other information can be manually added by Wordpress user(s): admin and invited guest (restricted access to only object page).
5. Information on all parameters are displayed.
13. Website must be elegant and equally functional on mobile device.
14. All text default in Swedish. Possibility to on page translate to English and other languages.
15. The manual sorting should always override any other ranking.
16. API for automatic data retrieval on population etcetera. Data collected from Statistics Sweden, Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions and Wikipedia.
17. Be able to add/remove sections (se definition of section in attached project files – explanatory landing page image). Parameters for sections should be customizable.
Project images have been attached.
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, Dear. I can complete your project as soon as possible. I have enough experience in this part. If you ping me, we can discuss more in chart. I hope you to select me. Thank you.