If you refer to the Pest control Spec file:
- It is based on the theme found at- [login to view URL]
- The top Banner wants to be a green rather than black – their logo green is C 55 M 0 Y 100 K 0
- Add the logo top where the “logo” writing is
- The image behind “Need Help” needs to be replaced with a stock image of a wasp, deer, birds or rats etc. Whatever works
- The common household pests banner is remain with all those listed but wants to be one row rather than two and be in black
- The “why Choose us section” wants to read “The areas we cover” the background be a different colour green (the same to be used on the info pages) and have four sections \ images reading Domestic, Commercial, Wildlife and Bird Control. The three current images need to have four images replacing for each of these headers and corresponding images added from stock. The text for the pages can be found in the attached Content file.
- In the “what can you expect section” the text will be replaced by us when the site is ready
- The grey recent posts section wants to only have two sections rather than three. The two sections are to be Recent Jobs (it can be similar to the recent posts allowing them to post info and images of recent jobs). The other section is to be testimonials (There needs to be a section on the site where end users can write a testimonial but they need to be approved in the backend before they appear on the site).
- The logos at the bottom can remain – these will be replaced and provided later.
- The bottom section will have contact information – company name & address,
email address telephone number etc. etc. Please use dummy text for now.
Subsequent Info Pages:
- Most of the homepage theme to remain – only top section to be replaced as in mock-up
- The title such as wildlife, commercial etc. to be at the top.
- We need a related image to the content on each page from stock images
- Apart from that we just need the text provided in the [login to view URL] to be arranged nicely, any bullet points in a green box etc.
Any questions then please feel free to get in touch. Please add the word PEST to your offer so I know you have read teh spec before bidding.