→ First you need to setup the server for multiple ftp account access and need to create space (Folder) for each agent branch. Every agent branch will be assigned with different FTP account to access to upload the file, images(all format) and documents like floor plans, EPC (pdf, word, xls etc files format).
→ Before Uploading the data feed file agent can check whether file is in correct format or not by visiting the site. (A new page need to manage for testing the file format)
→ A corn (schedule task) will run at a specified time to extract data from the data feed uploaded by the estate agent or their data feed provider. The system will check whether the data feed is in correct format or not.
→ Before adding the properties to the site the system will check whether the agent expiry date and maximum number property post limit. After successful validation, the system will add the properties to the site.
Server setup to support multiple FTP Account
1. Ftp Account creation for existing Agent and for new agent creation
2. Option In admin panel to create and manage FTP credential for each agent and after successful creation auto generated mail will forward to agent account with FTP credential
3. Create a Page to test the file format by agent and return the error in the file
4. Functionality integration to read the file uploaded by the agent and accordingly fetch the data from the file
5. Setting up the constraint for agent expiry date and maximum post limit and accordingly add the data to the site.
6. Any other necessary change in the application or work needs to be done of the application in order to make the whole automated property posting work perfectly.
7. Testing and integration
24 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 525 £ tähän työhön