An online solution to be described as eBay-like and built for government surplus property. Only sells surplus and confiscated items for government entities…. cities, counties, states, school boards, public utilities, law enforcement, etc. Any registered and verified bidder may buy items on the site.
The online auction system will be designed specifically with government users in mind.
The software that will be used to operate the system will allow the government user to:
• Describe the item(s) being sold
• Post unlimited pictures of the items
• Set minimum starting prices and bid increments
• Set a reserve price
• Set beginning and ending auction dates and times
• Set a finite closing time or allow auctions to extend if a bid is received in the last few minutes of the scheduled auction end time
• Search the database for all items categorized in various statuses
• Request a credit for items not paid for or picked up
• Run an array of reports that track items sold from the time they are posted to the seller’s account until auction proceeds are collected.
• The system will provide the user a quick and easy method to re-post an item to the live auction site when an item closes with no bids, an item is withdrawn, a set reserve is not met or an item is in default and is ready for re-posting.
I NEED A FULL STACK DEVELOPER.
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello,I'm ready to do this job i will give you attractive and eye catching website compatible with all smart devices with back end easy to manage and update if you have any question feel free to ask me thanks regards