Your Perceptions is seeking a developer who has experience architecting, developing and with ecommerce solutions in Drupal. The candidate should be a both a strong Drupal and PHP developer capable of working independently and be able to deliver high quality code in a timely manner across a variety of project engagements.
The Drupal Developer at Your Perceptions, INC. is expected to participate in multiple phases of projects, including requirements gathering, design, development and testing. They must be proficient with object-oriented programming, including software design and design patterns.
Candidates should possess effective written, verbal communication skills and you must always check your work. No exceptions.
We are looking for the developer to work in various capacities on our product team.
• PHP skills and writing custom Drupal themes and modules
• 5+ Years Drupal development experience
• Git workflow (branching, merging, tagging)
• Experienced with agile software and product development
• Working in small, cross-functional teams in a marketing / product development environment
• Best practices for performance, security, and code maintenance
• Developing Drupal modules and themes and using major core and contributed Drupal APIs.
• Database design concepts and use of SQL
• Drupal E-commerce Knowledge
• UNIX internals and shell scripting
• Full range of technology layers form front-end user interfaces to back-end systems
• Software engineering practices and the software development lifecycle
• Web application security best practices
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with a diverse population
• Analytics packages like Google Analytics
Must be able to:
• Develop a Drupal 7 site/theme from PSD
• Upgrade Drupal 6 sites to Drupal 7
• Install Drupal E-commerce and connect to payment gateway API's
• Theme Drupal 6 & 7 sites for mobile responsiveness
• Customize layouts and main nav items for mobile devices
• Code JS, JQuery, HTML5 and PHP
• Work with MYSQL Databases
• Optimize sites for SEO
• Be able to provide a portfolio of your own original work and a resume
• Provide business references
Must also meet ALL deadlines, do not apply if you are unwilling to meet strict deadlines. Must speak English.
Preference will be given to Drupal applicants from the Denver/metro area in the USA and from Thailand.
Bonus Points: if you have experience installing Alipay in Drupal 6 or 7.