The key requirements are highlighted below:
- All pages should be developed using the latest version of React. We expect granular, well-built & reusable components. We also recommend using bootstrap, preferably based on Sass.
- Some pages need to be designed to match the rest of the pages, we do not provide the design for all the pages.
- Proper use of React' lazy loading to defer downloads of any components that are not immediately required.
- Our backend is GraphQL-based, although you will be making dummy API calls simulating interaction with our backend, React must still integrate with @apollo/react-hooks
- All pages should be developed to be fully responsive based on the requirements.
- The delivered code should be easy to read, and include comments. The will allow us to modify the pages / elements in a flexible way. This will be reviewed for each page during the development.
- There is no need to build the final backend functionality. This will be done in house. However, as per the requirements in the following pages, certain sections of the site will require GraphQL calls to be implemented to simulate some simple back-end functionality.
- SEO Optimization must be considered for React and Single Page Application.
- Deployment to our servers
Furthermore, before releasing milestone payments, it is required:
- To hand off any pages designed by the hired freelancer.
- Show source code of the completed pages, to insure it meets the standards are requirements.