Help create a simple working prototype of a website that allows users to enter in parcels of land for sale in the USA.
Set up a simple mapping application on my website.
Set up API with data source to upload appraisal data lines. Evaluate and choose the best data provider between:
1) Core logic ([login to view URL])
2) Dig Map ([login to view URL])
3) Spatial Stream ([login to view URL])
Allow user an account to log in and create listings of land for sale by mapping appraisal lines. I want users to do 5 simple things:
1) Map the property using an integrated GIS polygon tool with the aid of the appraisal parcel lines
2) List the acreage and total price information (display total price and price per acre)
3) List contact information: e-mail and phone number
4) All a comments section along with the property
5) Have their properties listed in a simple “dashboard” for their account
Display these listings on my home page and allow users to search by 4 features:
1) Polygon search feature
2) State selection
4) Zip Code
And filter by:
1) Size of land
2) Total price
3) Price Per Acre
Currently I host my webpage on Go Daddy with a Wordpress login. Evaluate whether or not it would be better to host on:
1) Amazon Cloud Computing
2) HPE Hyperconvergence ([login to view URL]) in order to scale the size of the user base quickly
Last, I would like the user generated shape files and attributes for those files to be stored and accessible for internal analysis.