Topline Concept: A website that bridges the gap between musicians from various disciplines that do not have the means nor the social contacts to network and collaborate with people. These people will be able to seek out like minded individuals in order to come together. For example a producer who needs a singer, and a singer that needs a producer.
Website Format: Vision is to have a social/community feel, where people are actively encouraged to engage with other users and website content, so some kind of “friend” or “follow” user functionality is paramount.
Essential Criteria: As member interaction is strongly encouraged, frequent content updates will have to take place which means website platform needs to be simple enough for non-web developers to access/edit once site is built.
Target Audience (Non Exhaustive List):
• Musicians (Instruments)
• Studio Engineers
• Studios (as a service/resource)
Website functionality (Non Exhaustive List):
• Each member has a personal profile with written bio, demos, ability to personalise etc.
• A “paid” and “free” access level, where website privileges are accessed based on your subscription type.
• Some sort of functionality to link to other websites within profile (such as soundcloud or youtube)
• Ability to process various types of payment (one off vs recurring subscription) as well as different payment methods (paypal, debit/credit card etc)
• Ability for members to create “jobs” or “castings” where they can outline what they are looking for and people can respond.
• Blog section with various articles and resources.
• Social media buttons for people to share directly to facebook/twitter etc. from relevant pages.
• An affiliate scheme where members get some sort of reward, potentially cash, such as a tiered commission based on how many new paid members they drive to the site.
• Monthly contest section, where people can enter a competition for a cash prize/site credits etc.
• As many languages and region specific customisations as practically possible, but English, French, Spanish (Non exhaustive) are essential
48 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, we would like to develop musician website. You can see our portfolio - https://www.freelancer.com/u/webbookstudio. We can work with Your project. Ready to discuss all details. Waiting for Your reply!
Hi, I’m a full stack developer. I live in Oxford. Your project looks exciting to me and I do have the required skills. I've done something similar recently, will be happy to share.