Need to build a website to enable peer-peer home renovation services. I've already put together a skeleton website: check [url removed, login to view] It doesn't show 100% the required functionality, but is pretty close.
I need a full-stack developer to build the website from the ground up. I prefer WordPress, but open for suggestions. The web site must include the following functionalities as a minimum:
* Enable building contractors to sign-up and include all their professional details, including necessary certifications and previous work projects done.
* Enable plumbers, electricians, painters and handymen (including part time ones) to sign-up and offer their services.
* Enable customers to sign-up and include minimum details to serve as their profile.
* Enable customers looking for a contractor or a handyman to publish their project on the site and ask for bids.
* Enable contractors and other skilled handymen to bid on the projects (bidding zone.)
* Enable customers to see bids for their project, see the reviews (ratings) of the bidders and select one to perform the project.
* Enable collection of subscription fees from contractors and handyman. There will be multiple levels of subscription: Platinum, Gold, Silver, Amateur, etc.
* Enable processing of payment subscriptions and commission fees via PayPal, Stripe, Credit Cards, etc.
* The site will have two languages: English and French. the content of the pages in both French and English will be provided.
* The site must have adequate security and protection of user data: SSL, backup, privacy, etc.
* Optionally, Apple and Android apps might need to be developed to go with the site, so would like to get pricing for these as well.