I'd like to commission the building of a simple and small, but very special, desktop/mobile responsive website for a traditional Japanese bamboo flute maker / musician (who is also my father).
Agar Kyosui Noiri is a world renowned Japanese Zen Kyotaku Flute player, maker and teacher based in Matsumoto, Japan. Over the last 40 years, he has played, made and taught internationally to become one of the world's top Kyotaku artists (bamboo flute similar to shakuhachi).
Site features required:
- Home Page - to feature highlights of full site including latest blog posts to keep returning visitors interested. Home page should be suitable for all types of visitors from people who have never heard of Kyotaku to music professionals and press.
- ABOUT ME' page - Intro to Agar and his craftsmanship of making, playing and teaching Kyotaku. The page will be a mix of visuals and writing to enable fans, musicians, press and potential newbies to have a clear understanding to the Kyotaku.
WHAT IS A KYOTAKU - Explaining how flutes are made and the different types. Link through to Ecom.
- NEWS/BLOG - Must have very simple CMS for artist to upload directly. Latest posts to be highlighted on the home page
- FAQ - common question answered such as 'What is the difference between Kyotaku and Shakuhachi flutes
- International E-commerce (light traffic expected eg. 1-5 flute sales per month) with simple CMS to enable page and product list updates. Products will be split into about 7 different categories/ranges of flute based on length/size.
- Audio player (If possible without significant cost); a audio/music player on site that can run in the background across the whole site to enable background music (CD audio samples for CD ecom.)
60 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, Greetings. Based on our expertise and long-term experience in Web Architecture, We are offering a responsive site. Elegant & Modern Site assured. Regards, Arijit Please check my reviews once. :)