I'd like to commission the building of a small but very special website for a traditional buddist Japanese bamboo flute maker / musician.
Agar Kyosui Noiri is a world renowned Japanese Kyotaku player/maker and teacher based in Matsumoto, Japan. Over the past 40 years, he has played, made and taught internationally to become one of the world's top Kyotaku artists (bamboo flute similar to shakuhachi)
Site features required:
- International E-commerce (light traffic expected eg. 1-5 flute sales per month) but needs to have payment and fulfilment system integration.
- Audio player: flutes tone/music samples (CD audio samples for CD ecom.)
- Photographic/light text blog section: must have very simple CMS for artist to upload directly
- Music/Artist history page: mostly status once written, but needs to be a visual feast with copy writing to enable fans, musicians, press and potential newbies to have a clear understanding to the Kyotaku.
- Link through to artists Facebook page.
- Simple CMS to enable page and product list updates
I forgot to add - it's pretty obvious in 2017, but the site must be both PC and mobile friendly = responsive design.