Looking to develop an online chess sore, here are the requirements:
1. Signed NDA form provided by the client
2. Website to replicate (with different banner photos etc.): [login to view URL]
3. Using shopify to develop the website
4. May require premium templates from developer
5. Mobile compatible
6. Payment gateway include Paypal and Credit
8. There will be 2 vendors, one for NA customers and one for EU. Subdomains will be [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
9. Shipping rates and taxes must be included on all locations (state, and countries within Europe)
10. Products from both suppliers must be input into the system (including image, description, price and all other necessary information). Approx. 1000 products. CSV files will be provided.
11. Logos will be provided, however banners, graphics etc. will need to be provided by the developer. Photos must have the appropriate rights for use. Example photos will be provided, or selection from a preferred developer site can be accomodated.
12. Terms and conditions, about us etc will be provided, or will use standard shopify templates.
13. Developer will be relied upon to provide walk-through for privacy related documents and information.
14. Will add you as admin to shopify account during the duration of development.
15. Provide 30 day maintenance service - this includes fixing bugs, answering questions, importing more products, minor revisions to existing site.
16. New changes after 30 days will be charged at an hourly rate of 10 USD/Hr
17. We will look to implement ordero in the future. The website must be set up in a way where we can easily implement ordero in the future.
18. Website must be SEO optimized to ensure we are able to run marketing campaigns in the future
Project schedule will be as follows:
Day Date Description Milestone (CAD)
1 Friday, May 5th,2017 Start Project 0
2 Saturday, May 6, 2017 Day 1 Progress 1/6
3 Sunday, May 7, 2017 Day 2 Progress 1/6
4 Monday, May 8, 2017 Day 3 Progress 1/6
5 Tuesday, May 9, 2017 Day 4 Progress 1/6
6 Wednesday, May 10, 2017 Day 5 Progress 1/6
7 Thursday, May 11, 2017 30 Day Term Begins 0
37 Friday, June 9th, 2017 30 Day Term Ends 0
38 Saturday, June 10, 2017 Payment for 30 Day Term Due 1/6
Need to start ASAP