I'm looking for developers that can develop an interactive landing page.
I have designed a SVG (vector) graphic that comes in the style of a subway map
(example: [login to view URL]). The map works as a kind of infographic to introduce into a topic. Each subway station represent one topic.
For each of the topics (so on each subway station/stop) i have 1-10 detailed slides to give more details on the topic. The slides can be
- HTML page (with external content)
- HTML page to embedd youtube videos
- PowerPoint Slide
The developer should develop two web pages that are optimized for two different screen sizes and aspect ratios: (32:9 and 16:9). The webpages should be build based on exsting SVG grafic, which i share with the developer.
The SVG graphics are currently not interactive. The developer need to create links for all "stations" (about 30)
For each "station", there should be a folder in the web application, that i can place video/powerpoint slide/image files.
The user shall click on the "station" and get presented the n elements that sit in that folder.
The n elements (see above) should be presented as slide show (auto/manual click). Once all elements are presented the user shall get back to the landing page.
The user should be also get back to the main page from each element (close button)
Station name : "Main station" -->folder /www/stations/main-station/
I need to also have a small administration area to:
- define for each "station" the link behavior (eg. 50% screen filling modalbox or 100% screen filling modalbox) or (new tab)
- Define the order of the elements in the folder
Some general thoughts:
- Web application should be run in full screen mode in Chrome or Firefox.
- I do have a screen of 10m in width, for which i the 32:9 version is indented. The developer should consider the website to always use the max available screen-size-width but keep the aspect ratio given in the two files.
Payment: By hour, max budget: $500
- Create the two web pages (32:9) and 16:9) with all links (default settings) by 11.03.2019
- Create the administration area to customize the solution by 15.03.2019