1) A resource to model, texture and render stills and walk-throughs for a medical complex to be built next year.
2) The modeling is mostly structural, i.e.: Walls, Lights, Floors, ...
and very little if no furniture at all.
3) The expected modeling can be in any acceptable 3D tool, but 3DS Max 2010 would be preferable.
4) The stills should be rendered by the artist, and in some cases, I may be able to provide a small render environment in Montreal and give them remote access.
6) My expected hours are 40-50 hours of work per week, no crazy 7 days or crazy hours.
8) Skills lie in the intermediate or higher level. Since it is NOT animation, architectural is usually easier.
9) Accuracy is not going to be an issue, he is shooting for visual/marketing impact.
I have attached some sample stills, just this is the quality you should be acheiving.
Also, here is a sample walk-through from youtube.
[url removed, login to view]
More details about the way we work and the company:
I work for a company that provides remote staffing. To find the right staff we usually work with offshore companies in more affordable destinations such as India, Pakistan, Philippines and Eastern Europe and Latin America. The company will need to have proper infrastructure in term of broadband internet and generator to make sure we provide a professional working environment.
For this specific project we require a qualified 3d modelling designer
although this contract is only for a month, our target is to keep you on a permanent basis.
Our process usually consists of interviewing the staff before supplying him to the client under our Brand. We actually going to do most of the management so there won’t be much management cost to you besides making sure that the office still works and the staffs come in on time. In return we expect really good prices enough to give good value to our clients and make some profit ourselves
While we try to be flexible most clients do demand North American Office hours.
Please make a monthly bid for full time 172 hours of work