One of our web properties, [url removed, login to view], is seeking an experienced graphics designer to provide a clean layout for its product description page.
If we are satisfied with your work, we have other projects coming up in the near future requiring extensive graphic design work (with flair).
You are to develop a layout with specific instructions (including but not limited to font type, size, colour, shading, borders) for our contracted developers to implement. HTML skills are not necessary, but exact specification skills are.
Concepts to consider
We want to reduce the amount of screen scrolling for the descriptions so a solution to minimise this would be ideal. We are also looking at introducing our colour scheme from our header into the description section (rather than the current dull grey look)
Estimated workload for this test task is 1 hour (2 hours maximum provisioned for quotation purposes)
Primarily via e-mail, as you are likely to be in a different timezone to us (Australia). All appropriate details will be discussed upon awarding of project.
How we work
1. We will evaluate all proposals equally, and merits will be based on quality of previous work and a reasonable quotation
2. We setup an escrow once we accept your offer
3. You do the work and e-mail us your first version
4. We may ask you to do a 2nd version if there are minor changes required
5. Upon mutual agreement that the job is complete, we will release the escrow funds