Website Design Refresh and Implementation Project
Develop a new website to replace existing, re-use of existing content where appropriate, and improve conversion to sales leads with lower bounce rate. The current site developed over 8 years, gets 8k visits per month, has high SEO, so transitioning to the new site should maintain current position.
Selection of a freelance web designer or agency, to:
- Review our website design brief
- Prepare and submit initial proposal
- Schedule screen-sharing and phone pitch session to management team
[ milestone will be set for the proposal and pitch stage, as gating factor continue with implementation stages ]
After pitches, we will select a short list of candidates for next stage.
Skills and Experience:
- Design and Implementation of modern websites
- Visual, Artistic, Photographic graphic design experience,
- Layout, Font, Color, Image selection, style consistency design experience
- Sitemap structure, backbone, link flow structural website design experience
- Minimum of 10 previous website projects (currently live for review)
- Good technical understanding of website architecture, with and without CMS
- Strong SEO understanding and experience, page names, titles, meta tags, H1s
- Experience designing responsive (desktop, mobile, range of browsers) sites
Please rate experience and strengths in each of these areas with evidence.
The current site developed over 8 years, gets 8k visits per month, has high SEO, so transitioning to the new site should maintain current position.
[ Bidders may request PDF project brief document to help prepare bids ]