We have 4 web sites written in classic ASP that are hard-coded in English.
We need to "internationalize" our web files so professional translators can translate our sites into various language.
Internationalizing the web site code means extracting all of the English text and place it into "resource" files. The web pages then simply [url removed, login to view] the resource files in the chosen language.
In addition, we want to do a general code cleanup which includes:
1. Remove hard coded font tags and convert sites to .CSS
2. Clean the HTML code of any extraneous code (e.g. certain "ID" tags in HTML that were inserted by an automatic editor and aren't necessary).
3. Implement proper spacing of code for HTML and If / Then statements. Currently, our indentation is all over the place. The easiest way to do this is to left-justify all code and then implement the indentation. It should be set to 2 spaces.
We also have a list of other small items we want to accomplish with this code revision.
Across our 3 sites we have 120+ web files to work on.
We are looking for a programmer who is:
1. Extremely detailed oriented
2. Has a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and ASP
3. Can work on this project consistently over the next couple of weeks to get everything done
4. Available in the future to work on revisions
If you're interested, please let me know and I'll send you the full project requirements.