2.0 Scope of Work
2.1 Back-End Functionality
The back-end functionality of the website will include:
• A central database repository of all subscribers, e-mail addresses, customers, orders, loyalty program points, etc.
• A Web-Based Admin Panel where staff can:
o Add menu items
o Change product pricing
o Create promotions
o Edit product categories
o Manage users
o Process, manage, and edit orders (must be real time)
o Add and edit shop details including address, phone, etc.
o Enter/edit standard pickup/delivery time calculation (e.g. 30 minutes)
• Web services for communication between website & server
• Compatibility with IOS and Android 6 and IOS and Android 7 (including all sub-versions)
• Compatibility with IOS and Android devices including:
o iPhone 3Gs, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, and 5S
o iPad 1, 2, 3, Mini (will open as 2X sizes)
o All android devices
2.2 Base Front-End Functionality
The base front-end functionality of the website will be a built in a similar manner to [login to view URL]
The website that is being developed that’s base functionality will include:
• Welcome Splash Screen
• User login/sign-up (including forgot password feature)
• View menu
• Find nearby shops
• Select Ingredients for Custom Items (up to 10 ingredients) or choose standard pre-made selections
• Place an order
• Choose Pickup or Delivery
• Saved Orders & Add to Favourites option
• Specify a pickup or delivery time if needed
• Payment via Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) & PayPal
• The standard start-to-finish user process should be:
o Step 1 – Register or Login
o Step 2 – View Menu Items / Add Ingredients
o Step 3 – Checkout & Enter Payment Details
o Step 4 – Confirmation Page Including Estimated Time
o Step 5 – Emailed Receipt
• About Us Page
• Contact Us Page
We want the website to replicate what the app produces and follow the same functionality of [login to view URL]
2.3 Additional Features
In addition to the base functionality, _____________ will implement the following additional features as part of the App:
• Invite a friend option for existing members to invite their friends via e-mail where each user earns loyalty points or free offers at time of signup or purchase (This is a customer loyalty program implemented in the same fashion as Dropbox – [login to view URL])
• Popup screen at checkout offering upsell items, new dishes, snacks, etc.
• All menu content, prices, item photos, ingredients, etc. should be able to be modified/added/deleted by store staff via the Admin Panel
• Ability to create promotional offers in the Admin Panel and push them to App users and e-mail database
• Discounts or free items based on customer purchase history (e.g., Buy 9 juices get the 10th one free)
• Tracking flag within the order database that identifies when orders are placed via mobile device or through the App.
• Graphical designs and images will need to be created for the website consistent with the overall company branding and style guide. All designs will be created by _____________ and sent to Companies United for review and feedback.
• Once designs are completed with Companies United approval, it is recognized that any future changes, additions, and deletions may affect completion of the project within the specified timeframe (see Section 5.0)
• We are expecting high level of animation and creative graphics and menu acknowledgements.
• Ability to change graphics and animation from admin with video introduction at the beginning but the ability to introduce images and videos throughout the web
The following items shall be delivered to Companies United upon completion of the project:
• SRS Document/Wireframes
• Complete Source Code
• Web Build
• Web hosting
• Ability to incorporate live chat
• Remember previous order, same functionality as [login to view URL]
8.0 Support & Maintenance
12 months of standard web support free of charge
WEBSITES we like are [login to view URL],
Also need the website to be iPhone and android ready.
92 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
-------------------------------- ECOMMERCE EXPERTS HERE --------------------------------------------------- hi, i read your project description, i have some questions in my mind. can we plz discuss?