Make sure you you go through the brief carefully before responding with your bid. You should have worked on MediaWiki before and should be able to show sample work. I will not respond to any standard introductory emails.
I need the functionality and look and feel of the [url removed, login to view] website by correctly implementing the source code they provide. See wikihow.com.
Base version of MediaWiki is available as a free download at: [url removed, login to view]
The following two source codes are available to modify the base MediaWiki installation for achieving [url removed, login to view] functionalities and skin:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]:BlueSky
All FEATURES including skin of [url removed, login to view] including/plus:
1. Responsive Mobile optimised and all major browser optimised
2. Interface Language - Option for User to change language
3. Section Editing in WYSIWYG Editor – Allows user to edit only a small section by clicking a small 'edit' link alongside a section heading. This opens only that section's text into the edit textbox.
4. File Attachments, Embedded Flash, Embedded Video – Uploading files after virus scanning
5. Threaded / Nested Comments – Visible in a comments section below each page (No separate Talk page)
6. Email Notifications - Users/authors be informed about content changes by email
7. Search – Including media search
8. Host Blocking, URL Blacklisting – Suggested extension: SpamDiffTool
9. Page Analytics using free Google analytics
10. Fixed Custom Design – User should not have option to change the skin
11. Social Sign-in and Site Sign-up Authentication for any editing
12. Integration with MailChimp Account
13. Should pass all rules for desktop & mobile at [url removed, login to view]
Payment schedule will be as follows:
100% post approved delivery of the project within agreed timelines (ideally a maximum of 10 days). A funded milestone for the same will be set up at the start of the project.
Reply with the word CAPTCHA in your reply so that I know you have read the full brief.