We want to hire a creative person or company to design a stunning website. The web site has to be attention grabbing, easy to navigate and allow the visitor to make a purchase from the website.
Please submit your bids with references to your previous work. And only those that mention that they ‘LoveBali’ will be considered.
It is of utmost importance that the design/functionality blows away all who find it in both ‘Look/Feel’ and Simplicity through latest technology. We don’t want to re-skin it for at least 2 years.
The site will consist of the following pages and each page will have ‘Call to Action' buttons:
• Home – Aside from the usual information and menu bar - The will include a flash slideshow and a space for a youtube clip and please don’t forget to allow for basic SEO, Metatags, Keywords, Keyword description etc.
• About Us -
• Locations (Seperate Pages) - (accessed via the drop down menu and via link at the bottom of the page or with) - (This will include one page per location that will initially consist of between 4-6 places) We Need to be able to add more location pages as they arise. So these will be templated from the admin/backend Ie Will have to include availability to drop in a youtube clip each page and some photos
• On each location page will be a list of additional items with a cost that if clicked will be added to a shopping cart for checkout that includes an auto total function as they add/remove items (via box ticking or similar) as they self quote their vow renewal package package – all prices to be in AUD however as we are buying from our supplier in USD we need to be able to adjust our prices accordingly in the backend with a currency rate adjuster. We need to do this to keep our pricing accurately but we can manually do this via the backend.
• FAQ -
• Blog –
• Testimonial – include a photo loading option.
• Privacy (link at the bottom of the page)
• Legal - (Link at the bottom of the page)
• Terms - (Link at the bottom of the page)
• Disclaimer - (Link at the bottom of the page)
• Company details – at the bottom of the page etc including Bali business address etc - usual stuff.
• Payment gateway will either be EWAY or Paypal
• Logo will be provided as will FAVICON
• Auto generated emails when contacted via the contact us page or the quick contact sliding side bar
• Auto generated email when purchased and including a PDF formatted invoice as attachment (design to be provided)
• All client details to be logged from the application process into the backend using a MYSQL database with similar features of Edit, delete, and moving to various folders to be provided but an example will be Purchased, Idle, Discontinued (or something like that)
• We also want a private ‘Agent’ section that will allow all main site functions but so that we can link an Agent to the transaction as we will have to pay a set commission. Similar to the Link Funding concept – but won’t be nearly as complicated.
• Each agent will be welcomed by their name, time and date (and to be recorded as such in the back) and an auto generated email will be sent when they register.
• Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram - logos and links to be added
• Analytics – Google
• Please note the following: -
• UI Design:
• The UI will be user friendly and easy to use
• UI will be fast loading and browser compatible with the latest (IE +, FF, Safari, Chrome, Please ensure that all frames are perfect and well tested
• Latest Php as server side language for coding and mysql will be the database. Plus we will be using jquery for rich UI components or better.
• Backend - Needs to have full CMS capability for all pages/sections - and we need to be able to add/remove pages and text as we need to.
• Timeline: ASAP - Be realistic, no more than 30-45 days.
Again We want to be blown away with the look/functions/the loading speed etc.