I'm developping a side scroller game and I'll need the following:
- Ten 10240 (ten thousand) x 512 pixel images for level backgrounds. These images have to be in a cartoony style, much like Castle Crashers. Themes vary from suburban hell (lots and lots of similar looking houses) to jungle. You have total creative freedom here. All I want is something that respects a given theme and that has a starting and finishing place (where the boss battle will take place).
- For each level, 2 1024 x 1024 images containing props to be placed over the level backgrounds (e.g. rocks, tables, arches below which the player has to pass. Anything that the player can pass both in front and through the back, anything that has "depth" is a prop)
- One 1024 x 1024 image for the player character. The player will need to be separated into head, arms, legs and trunk, with a few different frames for each part. This will allow me to rig these parts to a bone system for animation. I'll need the different frames to animate things like the player smiling, or a bend in the arm if the player is holding a shotgun.
- Two 1024 x 1024 per level with enemies, also separated into body parts.
- One or two 1024 x 1024 per level with the level boss, also split up into body parts
- One or two 1024 x 1024 images for explosions and other effects
- One 1024 x 1024 for GUI (menu, buttons, etc)
Take a look at [url removed, login to view] so that you can see the art style I'm looking for.
I'll need a draft so that you can prove you can comply with the style that I'm requesting. I'll give you the details about the draft once you bid.