WebClarity is currently developing a 2D top-down style RPG and in need of graphical game assets.
We are looking for those with experience with developing unique anime-styled graphics. We *WILL REQUIRE A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK*
We will need the following assets:
Map tile sets. Map tile sets are raster (or pixel) graphics. Maps for the game are put together with our proprietary mapping engine. This engine loads a set of tiles which is a png file of 255 tiles, 32x32 pixels each. We need you to create multiple map tile sets - initially just one to test your work, if it goes well, then up to 20 more map tile sets. We need you only to build the tile sets - not the maps. Examples are attached.
Characters and Monsters. These will likely be vector based - but can be raster (or pixel based). These will be 100 x 100 graphics of different characters for the game. We will give you a description of what the character should look like - Most of these will actually be animals, bugs, creatures, monsters etc. Initially, 1 human based and 5 creatures to test your work. If all goes well, we will ultimately need approximately 10 human based forms and 50-100 creatures. Each character will need a graphic for 5 different states : Front, Back, Attacking, Hit, Dead.
Backgrounds. These will likely be vector based- but can be raster (or pixel based). These will be 480 x 320 graphics that display in the background during battle sequences. These backgrounds will not have to be *highly* complex or detailed, and much of the space will be blank for placement of characters or monsters (similar to other turn-based RPG battle sequences). Initially, we will require just 2 backgrounds but ultimately if things go well we will need 20-30 backgrounds.
We will additionally need various interface elements such as buttons and menus to be decided after the initial test project.
You will be required to sign a standard creative license releasing all rights to the materials you create for this project to us.
Please send some examples of your work that is anime styled / themed in the private message board!! We will not consider candidates that do not provide samples.
This project is for creating:
(1) One set of map tiles - which is one 1024x256 raster (or pixel) graphic. This image is to contain 256 unique tiles that are 32x32 each.
This map set should have terrain for a grassy / hilled area.
One human character sketch and five creature sketches:
(2) A common villager character (male or female)
(3) A wolf or dog
(4) A panda bear
(5) A sand worm
(6) A spider
(7) A monkey
Two backgrounds of 480x320 dimensions:
(8) A grassy background area with some trees/plants in the background
(9) A dirt background area with dirt in the main area and some grass / plants in the background
* Please post your bid here for the above 9 graphics ONLY.
* The first word in your bid should be "Assets" - this is to help weed out generalized bids.
* Post an example of your work / portfolio in the private message board after placing your bid. This is graphical work so we have to review your abilities before we select you. Bids without samples / portfolios will be ignored!
Please see attached sample tile set for reference.
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 166 $ tähän työhön
"Good Graphics" Hi, I would like to have the opportunity to develop a really good artwork according to what has been described. Please google "spartrof deviantart" to check out my work. Best regards