The Andersson family was on a vaccation but they are not pleased with their pictures given.
The photoediting part
The Andersson family wants you to fix the image as good as possible and you are free to identify problem areas. However, there are some details that Andersson specifically want help with:
• Fix the general lighting conditions were poor at the time of shooting
• Straighten the horizon
• The mother, playing with the kids do not want to be in the picture and should be removed
• stroller and the youngest child should also be removed
• For some strange reason you want Andersson retain beach tennis racket are, but they should be moved to the left of the left boy
• The image should have a frame added
• Later in the day they built a sandcastle that really was successful. There is a photo of castle ([url removed, login to view]) at another angle and in other lightning. Try to incorporate this castle image in to [url removed, login to view] in the most natural and best way. The castle is placed so that it looks like the kids in the picture are building it. Since the castle is "photographed" in bright sunlight, it is very difficult to get a perfect result, but strive to make it as good as possible in terms of both structure and color. It is also important that you try to get the castle to fuse with the rest of the sand in a good way.
The written part
Describe how you came to the result, ie. reporting workflow using text and screenshots (pictures from the working time).. Describe the selection of operations, tools, and the settings you used to achieve your end result. Remember to describe what is done and especially how you have done this, and the results you achieve. The written part should be sufficiently detailed to an outside entity to follow it and get a similar result. The pictures (screenshots) should be inserted in the text.