Photolate is seeking freelance Photo Retouchers and Illustrators to build up its team of Creative Experts.
Primarily the role will involve enhancing photos (75% portraits) – both from amateur and professional photographers – with a range of photo enhancing techniques. Typical enhancements are ‘digital facelift’, ‘glamourisation’, ‘vector illustrations’, ‘colourings’, and ‘post correction’ all to be made in a 48 hour period, working remotely/online.
Depending on your style and experience, you also have chance to steer the creative side of the company and influence Photolate’s product range. Additionally, this flexible role has the opportunity to train others in London in creative software and photography, and develop sellable products for sharing and printing photographs.
Skills & Experience
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
o i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge
• Experience in portrait photography
o esp. its retouching, illustration and manipulation
• Experience in photographic workflow
o e.g. monitor calibration, meta data
• Knowledge of web 2.0 work styles e.g. Skype, Basecamp
• An understanding of delivering highly customer facing services & solutions
• Interest in self employment and playing a part in building the Photolate brand
• Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise own workload
• Interest in training/teaching and mentoring those less fortunate in photography
• Own Mac, Adobe software, broadband connection
56 freelancers are bidding on average $143 for this job
work in London as professional image editor and modeling photographer use to create digital Wedding and portrait album artwork, hope that may work out for u