New subscription service needs memorable, confidence-inspiring logo for website/business cards/conference schwag. Crowded space dictates an attractive, attention-getting logo!
Brand Name:: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] (service name AND domain) monitors keywords such as brand names on social media platforms and updates subscribers to activity immediately.
The Social Media Monitoring space is crowded, and getting more crowded all the time. [url removed, login to view] sets itself apart by targeting individuals or small groups inside companies that want to know about mentions IN CONTEXT immediately. The service uses a unique approach to determining positive/negative connotation of a keyword's use, and reacts accordingly to determine notification urgency.
There are free services in the space, and there are very expensive services as well. [url removed, login to view] is modestly priced, so the look should not appear "too corporate" -- we don't want to scare potential customers away before they learn that the service is affordable for individuals.
The emphasis is that [url removed, login to view] is ALWAYS watching, and alerts will be sent out VERY quickly.
* modern/current feel
* "pretty" is OK! I'm a believer in the value of eye candy.
* custom font treatment (aka altered or stylized letters) is ok
* 3 colors max. Would be great to get something that translates well to a t-shirt or sticker for a laptop.
* COOL. :)
* LOGO AND BUSINESS CARD LAYOUT
* Clunky graphics.
* I'm often turned off by logos that have words below or over a centered graphic. Pick the "centered graphic" structure with care.
* No religious symbols.
* No Twitter-specific or Twitter-evoking imagery.
Cost:-100$ + $25 Bonus
check our old logo which we do not like
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi Greetings.. We are a professional logo designing company who have designed more than 5000 [login to view URL] see our offer at PMB Regards Abhishek Jain