2 logos required (final products in jpg or similar):
1) Company name: BioTech Connect
Short name: BTC
Key themes: people connecting people,
***Global** • Sourcing • Marketing • Distributing• Consulting• Connecting
Environmental, Ecology, Hi-tech, professional, teamwork
Key colours might include black & green
*2) Logo for a series of books
Title: *A2Z of Success
Key themes: Life Success, A-Z
In both cases, logo must not be too large a file and I will need to be able to cut/paste the logo easily.
There will be other logos to be designed, so this project should not be seen as a one-off.
* * *I will need to see examples of the work done previously. Please don’t respond if you can’t do this.
**When replying, coder should outline proposed solution & NOT simply state: “Yes we can do it?? or “Yes we have experience in this field?? etc as coders with these replies WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT ALL.**
**This is a short & simple project for any programmer who knows what they are doing and can understand the end objective.**
***If there are any questions, pls feel free to ask.***
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).