I am looking to have five (5) logos made for various projects I am currently working on. They will all be used on my websites. There is a chance that they could be used in other places (letterhead, business cards or made larger if possible). I would also like copies of the logos that are grayscale or other format you may advise that will look appropriate if printed on a laser printer. The designs should be original and not infringe on the work on anyone else.
I am looking for someone who has an existing portfolio of logos I can see and someone who has done similar work on RAC. Here is a brief description of what I am looking for.
1. The first three (3) logos will be very similar. They will be for three (3) related companies; a parent company and two (2) subsidiaries. They should all have a professional / corporate look and feel. The names are very similar and should share the same look except for the name. The name should appear in all of the logos. For this part of the job, I would like to see one logo mocked-up and signed-off on and then the others can be easily implemented.
2. Next, will be for an internet venture company. The logo should be a combination of corporate / modern. I should especially appeal to young technology entrepreneurs. This one should allow you to exercise your creativity. The name should appear in the logo. I would like to be able to see a few mock-ups and choose the aspects I like of each to be put in the final.
3. Finally, the last logo is for a dating / singles website. This must be a purely creative logo. The name of the company is unique and should appear in the logo. In fact, it should be incorporated in a creative way. I would like to be able to see a few mock-ups and choose the aspects I like of each to be put in the final.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) I must own all work product out right and be able to do whatever I want with it and in any format.
5) You will provide representations and warranties that all work is your own creation and does not infringe, to the best of your knowledge, on the work of others.
6) I will be indemnified against any infringement actions brought because of your work.
I would like the work delivered in more than one format and in formats that can be easily used by others and is commonly used by others. I would also like the designs to be sent to me via CD-ROM. I would also like copies of the logos that are grayscale or other format you may advise that will look appropriate if printed on a laser printer.