- For Pinky probably. Budget $55
[url removed, login to view] is a dry cleaning [url removed, login to view] the website is still under development. The website will give functionality of placing orders online.
I'll give more guidelines to the winning designer later.
The credentials of most designers are high, choosing the right designer is getting difficult and If anyone wants to try one (1) mockup/ sample design then here are the details. If we fall for your mockup design we will hire you.
1. The logo is for my website under development- www.dryclean-direct.co.uk
2. The logo should include full name (Dryclean-Direct) in a bigger font size and .co.uk in small font size in front, top or wherever it fits. This is an online business, so we have to add .co.uk to the logo. The - must be included in between the dry and clean. What we are trying to make is a logo on the website's name.
3. the designer can add any image to make it look better if he/she so wishes or if he/she thinks it can make the logo better for e.g a hanger, Suit, cloth etc.
4. You can capitalizing each word for e.g DryClean-Direct or use small letters e.g dryclean-direct or it can be like this Dryclean-Direct i.e Big D, small c and Big D again. Do whatever looks best.
in short it can be tried in any of these ways:
5. You can capitalize everything if you wish to DRYCLEAN-DIRECT.co.uk. Just look for a cool font.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
Hello,The XtremeSolutions1 offers professional and high-quality logo and graphic design services at affordable prices. Our work is 100% original for more details kindly see PMB, THANKS
hello inaveed, i read and understand what needs to be done, i also have experience with logo design, i can send you some sample work of mine through PM, i can get this job done today! Check PMB