I am looking for simple but impressive and unique logo for my IT consulting business. I like clear look of Oracle (oracle*com), Avaya (avaya*com) but I'd like also to add some graphical element to it and use it in conjunction with text portion and slogan when needed/required. Basically, the logo will consists from 3 elements - text part which will be actually the name of my company, small graphics element and slogan. All these three elements to be used separately or all together so I can use complex logo on my web page and letterhead, graphic part as favicon and just company name portion if the space is limited.
* Absolutely NO templates. It must be unique, not somebody's customized copyrighted logo!
You have to submit at least 3 examples of your recent logo quality work and creativity for viewing via PM.
* Must be suitable for web (web site, flash banners, online ads), printed media (business cards, printed ads, flyers, hats, shirts etc.).
* Easily scalable (easily readable and understandable even the height is, say, 30px (that say the graphic portion should not be too complex). Transparent background. Vector format.
* The final work to include three variants - with and without slogan, graphic element and one just the text with company name which is the main most important part of whole logo.
* Skype (both voice and IM) and GAF PM will be used for communications if there is a need to discuss different variants. I prefer to monitor the progress and exchange thoughts rather than producing 100s of unacceptable variants.
* The provider will not have any further copyright and any other rights on his/her resulting work on this project. Provider is not allowed to disclose any details about this project nor list/post is as his/her work.
* Be prepared to work producing different variants/revisions until I am satisfied. That say, you may need to provide 5, 10 or even more variants for consideration. Ideally, you'll come with some concepts, we'll discuss which one is close to my vision and you can start perfecting it rather than producing many and many different variants.
* Please do not use computer elements like monitors, mice etc. in your design - I am looking for real professional logo.
* Logo should look fine if printed in B/W (say, fax cover letter).
* No upfront payment. You'll be paid only if your work is accepted. If you cannot offer acceptable variants for our consideration within first 7 days, we'll choose another provider.
* All details about this project like a company name, my favorite colors, slogan etc. are strictly confidential and will be provided to potential providers via PM.
Only experienced creative designers need to apply. Again, the bid must include verifiable samples of work done, preferably sent as attachments via PM (please do not include a list of random websites).
Thank you for your interest in this project.