We have tons of advertisement design in PDF which needs to be converted in nice layered Adobe Illustrator CS3 files.
By far the most of them are simple small local newspaper advertisements, nothing extremely fancy.
Some of the files will already contain only vector objects, some will be ugly jpg's or tiffs. The files however are printing quality.
- Clean work, layered, consistent, pro active
- Only pictures are allowed in raster, *all* the rest should be in vector or font
- Look up the fonts, retype the text and don't raster them
- No excessive usage of the 'trace' button, everybody can do that. Instead I want nice manual, single line tracing.
- you are welcome to use any possible working method / using stock vectors/logos from the net as long as the result is 99.9% of the files we supply.
This seems like an interesting job for the 'new to GFL' person like me. Can work out a per ad rate or a fixed rate for ads depending on their size and complexity. We do these jobs on a daily basis in here. Cheers.