I need a great graphic designer w/ skills in industrial design with experience or interest in designing transportation i.e. automobiles, trucks, semi trucks, buses, monorail trails, motorcycles, and trailers. The right provider should have strong attention to detail, creative, and innovative. The provider should also have strong sketching rendering skills with specific attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design of twenty (20) concept transportation models.
• Design of multiple renderings of the of each model both interiorly and exteriorly
• Design specific details of special sections and also technical drawings of sections of the concept that could be fabricated (so technical drawing skills required)
• 2D/CAD design development of technical drawings to aid in fabrication, manufacturing, and assembly of models.
Budget / Compensation & Procedures:
• Budget: $500 (Per Concept) / ($10,000 USD)
• Payment Method(s): Pay Pal / Bank Transfer / Western Union (Fee Deducted)
• Payment paid (10) after delivery of all completed work.
• Consulting Service agreement required to solidify relationship.
Please provide example of your rendering work and design examples.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $6292 for this job
Hello, I'm a graphic designer, 3D CAD engineer and web developer in a worldwide company. Please take a look at my web site to see some of my previous work. Greetings. website - [url removed, login to view]
we are a design group with sketching, rendering,2D/3D models (proe, soliworks,catia icem)skills also good skills in technical drawing, and product development. [url removed, login to view]
I have a small design firm called CAD Solutions I have extensive 3D and 3D rendering experience,have strong mechanical background and can provide you with quality 2D and 3D drawings from concept to proto typing.