What are we looking for?
A professional with graphics experience to produce high quality, photo-realistic, high resolution renderings from Solidworks assemblies.
What will we provide?
1) A pack-n-go zip file produced in Solidworks version 2010 will be sent via e-mail
2) The zip file will contain all subassemblies, parts, and final assembly
3) We will identify materials when we submit the request for rendering (generally stainless steel finish)
What do we want?
1) A photo-realistic image of our product (see attached as an example)
2) High resolution image (large enough to print clearly â€“ approximately 2MB or larger)
3) Format of JPEG, PNG, TIFF acceptable
4) Background should be white and removed if possible
5) Delivery from submittal to receipt of rendered image in no more than one (1) week.
This is ongoing work, so if you do a good job with the first one, there will be many more opportunities!
We want to achieve a consistent look for our products as these images will be viewed in succession. Therefore the lighting, shadows, and material selection must be repeatable. On some assemblies there will be a cut-away section view. For these items we must be able to see the interior of the assembly (additional lighting will be needed). It is not acceptable to have dark areas where the internals cannot be seen clearly.
Please send a link to a sample of work that you have done. Or we can send you a file and you can do a sample of work for us.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.