Make screenshots of all web pages of the website [url removed, login to view]
- Each and every single web page, detail, functionality of the website must be captured by screenshots so that the final document gives a complete picture of the website with all of its content.
- For each screenshot is must be indicated how the user gets to that web page by highlighting the link to that page in the previous screenshot. Thus every screenshot will contain one highlighted link, which shows the path to the following screenshot.
- If a web page shows various layouts/contents depending on the users interactions (for example clicking on links on that web page) multiple screenshots of the same web page must be included.
- The website contains multiple real estate listings and ads of real estate objects. Obviously it is NOT necessary to make screenshots of all of these listings.
- The website is in French but for completing this project it is not necessary to understand French, as long as you can find all the hidden parts of the website. Using [url removed, login to view] for a general overview might be helpful (screenshots have to be made from the original website, though).
A nice tool which makes this project easy is the Firefox extension FireShot. The attached file describes an easy method of using FireShot to make the screenshots. With the method described we were able to make a few example screenshots in the right format within minutes. You are free to use any other software but it is important that the results looks exactly like in the example file and as described here.
All screenshots must be inserted into an OpenOffice Impress ([url removed, login to view]) document and must look exactly like in the attached example file:
- long webpages split accurately into multiple slides without overlay or missing parts
- url metioned in a right-alligned header and page title mentioned in a left alligned footer
- only the web page on the slide (no browser or task bar, etc.)
- screenshots fill out the full slide, no borders (except at the bottom where the web page is shorter than the slide)
- image height and width resized proporionally.
- Shortly after starting the project, please send us a sample of the first 5 webpages and screenshots so that we can confirm the layout, etc.
- After we reviewed the sample, please finish the project in the time you promised.
- Right after choosing you we will send you an escrow payment for the full project fee.
- After completing the project we will offer a follow-up project for editing the screenshots (details later).
If you are seriously interested in doing this project, please include a private message with your bid and explain which tool you will use for the screenshots and how much time you will need to complete the project. We do not consider bids without a private message.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I closed recently a similar project like yours for a Finnish client. I documented two mega websites [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] taking screenshots and writing descriptions for every corner of these websites. Lisää
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a professional engineering student from the US. I am ready to do this for you right now! Please select me to get started immediately Thank you