I am looking for someone to compile a Horse Racing Newsletter in an Indesign template (already
mocked up). There is potential for on-going work if your work is to a high standard on this
test project, with someone required to compile, edit and email the newsletter 3 days a week -
Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (at the conclusion of racing).
We have a series of journalists who contribute the copy for the newsletter and photographers on
hand that will be able to provide a picture to accompany text.
Your role will be to place the copy in order of importance, plus pictures, advertisements (with links
to their website) and compile tables with race results.
For this test exercise, you will be given a completed series of articles in word documents, along
with photographs, plus an indesign template of an old newsletter. Using the materials available,
you will be required to compile the newsletter and convert to pdf.
If you would like to complete this task with a view to continuing in an ongoing role, duties will
1. Compiling articles & Photographs in the Newsletter (Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
2. Uploading stories and accompanying photographs to our website on Saturdays and Sundays
3. Formatting some text (looking up the pedigrees of horses and displaying the relevant
information - Don't panic - we will teach you how to do this)
4. Compiling relevant tables
5. Send pdf file for final approval to Manager
6. Sending pdf file through Newsletter mailout site to our subscribers
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Professional Designer with over 10 Years Experience in Graphic and Web Designing. We also specialize in Flash, Illustration and Animation Services. So what are you waiting for, PM me today and lets get started.