We are a Real Estate Photography company in BC, Canada. We provide photography services and virtual tours to Realtors (Property Dealers). We go to the property to take pictures and then we host the pictures and virtual tour on our website. We will be sending an HTML Email Sales Letter introducing our promotional offer and convincing Realtors to order a virtual tour for their property from us.
We think we already present a VERY COMPELLING OFFER to all Customers:
1. Their 1st order with us is 50% off.
2. Our regular prices are about 1/2 of our competitor's prices. ($59,$69,$79 vs. $99,$140,$180)
3. The amount of service & quality of service we provide is superior to our competitor's service.
As the winning bidder, YOU MUST:
1. Specialize in writing persuasive and great Call To Action sales letters. You must also know how to write to sell our service.
2. Be very fluent in verbal and written English and demonstrate proper English grammar (We are a Canadian-based business)
3. Research our competitor's websites and business models to gain an insightful understanding of their offerings and competitiveness in order to design a landing page that makes all the Realtors want to quickly place their first order with us.
5. If possible, provide us with samples of previous sales letters you’ve created. New yet ambitous copywriters are also encouraged to apply.
6. Be able to communicate with us every 2-3 days using Skype, MSN Messenger, Google Talk, or Yahoo Messenger.
We are NOT INTERESTED in bids from landing page designers who:
1. Will make a cookie-cutter, one-size fits all landing page or intend to modify/rewrite past landing pages to suit our needs.
2. Will not take the time to thoroughly research and understand our business and our service BEFORE creating the landing page.
3. Will make a low bid and then rush the completion of the landing page because it is taking them longer to finish than expected.
1. Be sure to submit an accurate bid, keeping in mind that the QUALITY of your work and the CONVERSION RATE it gets are MORE important to us than the price you charge.
2. We will use ad tracking software to track the results of every email campaign we do. You would be wise to think of this project not just as a job, but as a CASE STUDY for yourself and your company. We will share with you all of our campaign statistics so that you can test and tweak the sales letter on a weekly basis and so you can see and interpret the results of your salesletters for you own benefit in getting future business.
3. The Call-To-Action of the email sales letter is to drive the Realtor to our landing page or Order Page.
Payment will be made thru Paypal.
First half of the payment will be made upon approval of a good draft.
Second half of payment will be made upon approval of the final sales letter.
Preference will be given to bidders who:
1. Have clearly demonstrated in their bids that they have read our ENTIRE project description.
2. Can communicate to us that they have spent at least 5-10 minutes thinking about our project and can describe some ideas about what they may already have in mind for our project.
3. Can provide solid evidence of past success in writing salesletters with high-conversion rates.
WHAT TO BID ON:
Bid on the copywriting of ONE email sales letter. The final copy of the sales letter is needed by June 29th, 2009.
Winning bid(s) will receive more information as necessary.