Client: Revealed to winning bidder Product: Various Date: 12/10/09
Direct mail piece, 5-7 pages comprising introduction, announcement of new shopfront, product and sales information.
The product structure of the mail piece will be broken into the following categories
• Apple notebooks;
• HD Camcorders
• Accessories, etc
It is essential that the design for the product layout is in a format that can be carried on in the future as a template to facilitate production and ease of changing product, pricing etc
Direct Mailer to fit DL envelope A4 max number of pages 5-7, printed in mono and 4 colour.
NB: Both the selection of the print stock and the number of pages will impact on mailing costs.
As determined by the mailing list; primarily professional photographers, commercial photographers, serious amateurs.
The Single Minded Proposition
The overall point we are trying to put in the consumer’s/professional photographer’s mind is that if you are purchasing a camera, talk to XXXX when making your purchase decision, you may miss out on a great deal if you do not.
Substantiation for the proposition
• Track record – we have been operating for 2 years, have become the preferred supplier for many photographers in QLD and Australia
• Shop front – we are just announcing the opening of our beautiful, boutique showroom and retail store in Brisbane CBD
• Product offering – we specialise in high-end equipment suited to the needs of professional photographers; though to serious amateurs. We also carry some lower-mid range products, however our marketing focus as it exists currently is explicitly towards professional photographers and serious amateurs.
• Guarantee of professional service – being from a photographic background ourselves, our aim is to provide professional, unbiased and efficient service for photographers and serious amateurs alike.
Logo, contact number, website reference , shop address, and illustration of map of our new shop address [incl photos?]
1. Copy needs to be soft not hard sell we are introducing ourselves to a new audience
2. Informative, straight to the point,
3. Needs to reflect the look that has been established in the website
4. The overall design/theming should be of an “understated” nature, we do not wish to mimic the gloss and shouting of many of our larger competitors.
5. We require that the design be of an exceptionally high standard, we are not targeting the bottom/consumer end of the market, but rather the mid-top half of the market many of whom are professional photographers who know their products well and do not wish to be bombarded with Bulls#@t..
6. We require three initial designs/variations on a theme be submitted to begin with; and upon choosing a favourite, we require full revision rights, with constant communication throughout the project. Thus we require an individual/firm who is able to dedicate this time for frequent contacts and regular appraisals.
7. Overall the work should substantially tie into the theme/layout/design of our website.
Mr Jesse Hunter tel: +61 407 486 172
** we are happy to discuss a higher budget if you can provide good justification for the case for such **