Request for logo proposals for the NASPAA “Reimagining the PMF” initiative
The National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA) is in need of a logo for its “Reimagining the PMF” Initiative. The initiative seeks to create a national forum for dialogue about the future of the Presidential Management Fellowship (PMF). As background, the PMF is a federal program which helps draft extremely talented individuals (mostly recent graduates) for intensive training and leadership in federal government. If you wish, learn more about it at [url removed, login to view]
We wish to be able to use this logo on our website, as well as on stationary promoting the initiative. Therefore we will require several modifications of the logo. We will also want the original files for anything produced. We will receive all copyright and trademark rights, and require the designer to explicitly renounce any such claim upon due payment by NASPAA.
1. For the website link we will require a small, contained logo measuring approximately 748px by 229px. It would be ideal if this incorporated the some element of/complement to the color scheme of [url removed, login to view], where it will be placed.
2. For publishing we would like a version which could be expanded to postcard size without significant image degradation. This may be used on invitations or letterhead and should have a transparent uncolored background to ease printing on various paper media.
There are several things which must be included;
• A dominant title which states “Reimagining the PMF”
• The sponsor of the conference—NASPAA's logo should be the largest, followed by the three other contributing organization's logos. (logos attached, if they don't work see these links--[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
We are seeking a logo which will convey a sense of our efforts to reimagine the program in a dreamy, creative and thoughtful way. It will represent individuals with a belief in civil service and good government, which may help with theme selection. Current staff design ideas include such references as;
• PMF (using the PMF letters large and central to the logo)
• Images that convey a sense of public service and/or the US Federal Government
• An airy background which conveys a sense of rethinking, innovation and fluidity
(These are simply ideas and should not be taken as limiting factors) We also understand that the ability to shrink and expand this logo will be a limiting factor in complexity.
We are looking to have a finalized logo by Thursday if possible, so please respond quickly.