We are looking for talented individual to design our penny auction website (If you are not familiar with penny auction concept, please look at the websites provided below). Our design we have looks too much like one of the existing sites. We need new and unique design; something clean, modern, sophisticated, original, and appealing to the general Internet public.
The job is for design only, no programming or implantation is needed. Upon completion, approval and payment we are expecting to receive royalty-free multilayer graphic files in Photoshop (*.psd) format.
We like the following design looks - but we don't want exact copy of any of these, they are provided for reference of what we like:
quibids(dot)com, bidfire(dot)com, bidster(dot)com, budson(dot)com, winnit(dot)com, domain(dot)com.
Please try to stay away from classic penny auction look (swoopo / cactusbid, bidrivals)
To qualify for this job you must provide jpg/png mockup (don't bid, if you cannot do that!) of main front page before winner is elected.
The whole project includes:
• Website graphic design (Main + about 7 of sub pages: Auction View, Item Detail View, Register/Login Screen, My Account screen, Previously Won Products page + 2 more, (Pages with graphic objects such us: menus, buttons, icons, item grids, banners, etc.)
• Website logo concept (we would like to have web-sized and hi-res for printing and advertising)
• Text formatting (colors / fonts / sizes / bullets / paragraphs) for about 8 pages such as FAQ page, About Us, Support, etc
• Email stationary for correspondence, and Email stationary for newsletter
• About 10 advertising banners (horizontal and vertical versions)
• Miscellaneous graphics (for flash slideshow images, if applicable)
Detailed specifications will be provided to winning party.