Hi, I have been asked to do this task and I am looking for the easier and best way to implement it. There might be already solutions available (like Google groups/calendar), but I need someone who helps me set-up the system.
1. There are four people organising different seminars.
2. Each person is owner of a particular seminar.
3. Seminars are usually monthly, but time varies
4. Each owner uses his or her own distribution list.
1. We would like to have one-shop of this seminar.
2. One shared calendar where people can add seminars to (edit) and other people see it (not-edit)
3. We can create a mailing list with our contacts already
4. People can subscribe to this calendar on their own
5. Subscribers would receive a weekly mailing list on Friday
Task. I need someone who can
1. set-up the overall system, in particular:
a. set-up the calendar
b. create the mailing list
c. make the weekly mail generated automatically
d. help personalise the look of the calendar and the email with logo or other small things that looks a bit better than a basic.
2. teach me how to automatise on-going. Ideally I would like that the only task to be done manually is for the four people to add their events in the shared calendar
The preferred system should be Google or something that all people can alreach access without any problem. However, I will be happy to consider if there are great apps that people can easily download who can perform this task easier.