-!!- These are hard requirements - Don't bid when you don't fulfil them -!!-
— Requirements —
* Update the repository from Angular 9 to Angular 10;
** Use the existing branch in the repository “frontend-web-application”, called “Angular-10”;
** Use the official advanced update guide ([login to view URL]) to update from Angular 9 to Angular 10 and complete all the steps manually.
* Update the Stripe API so it works correctly in Angular 10 (new version) and remove the old API;
* * Update the NPM package to 10.1.2;
** Payments can be performed and are successfully communicated to Stripe (using the dependency) using a test credit card
** * Number: 4242 4242 4242 4242
** * Exp. date: 10/26
** * CVC: 123
* Fix any building errors and/or warnings;
** Perform “ng build —prod” to check for any warnings and/or errors.
* Fix any linting errors and/or warnings;
** Perform “ng lint” to check for any warnings and/or errors.
* The deployment pipeline needs to run (green) and the application is deployed to Firebase;
* The code is in compliance with the Angular “Coding Style Guide” ([login to view URL]);
* After your work is done, create a pull request in Github for the branch “Angular 10”
— Additional Requirements —
* You have a very good understanding of UI/UX;
* You have good communication skills and give frequent updates in regards to the progress;
* Your are fluent in English.
— General Information —
* The backend of the web application is Firestore (Firebase);
* The frontend of the web application is Angular;
* Payments in the web application are processed by Stripe;
** Access to Stripe can not be given due to confidential financial data. Resources and/or data from Stripe can be supplied upon request.
— Payment —
The job is complete after the pull request is verified by our senior developer. For this, all “Requirements” need to be fulfilled.