Proactive-unstoppable python developer (software + AI projects) -- 2
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
We need our Star Python developer!
** IMPORTANT **
We operate in a supportive, understanding, non-political and non-stressful company, our threshold for BS is zero. As a result, we reward, mentor and grow the best people and quickly remove people with the wrong attitude or behaviours.
We can help teach skills and capabilities, but no behaviours.
Our entire staff family, are supportive, help each other, polite, positive - so we do our best to protect that!
** Ideal Candidate **
1. Reliable and dependable:
Do what you say, say what you do.
2. Available and predictable
Be available and responsive when you say you will be
Ensure that you have connectivity and your tech works.
e,g video camera, reception. You must be able to work around your own problems (we will help if we can)
Find answers to issues. Ask the organisation (even the CEO will help you), read, learn
5. Deadline and value-focused
Work hours are very flexible. Everyone has a life - but you must make the deadlines that you promise
6. Persistent and positive
Where there is a will - there is a way! We'll help you!
Ensure your coding standards. meet, better yet, exceed our own standards
** Our Tech : You must have experience with the following **
Note: Very flat on purpose
Google Ecosystem: Google Cloud, Google Suite, Google API
Python: PYQT5 framework, Pytorch, NLP Libraries
** Deliverables **
1. Simple enhancements to existing purpose-build applications
2. Highly experimental, innovative: AI, automation etc
** Critical Expectations **
1. Fully understand the requirements
2. Provide the solutions / work issues out as a team
3. Code must meet our standards (DRY, adheres to best practices, well commented, modular and dynamic)
4. Create short walkthroughs of solutions and the code
5. Available for video calls and live working sessions if needed via shared screen
6. Futureproof as possible (ie you've thought about how the solution could break and either come up with creative solutions and/or clearly identified and prepared us to areas at risk with suggestions to fix).
** Out of scope **
2. Pointless admin work
3. Long project documentation
** The environment **
1. Value-based: No pointless work that will be thrown away
2. Fast Paced: We create value and deliver in hours, days and sometimes 1-2 weeks - Never months!
3. Enjoyable: No politics, no BS, no blame culture, no stress
4. Rewarding : Trust + support + responsibilities + mentorship + bonuses (if you exceed expectations).
What we can offer you
1. Opportunities to work with famous external clients (e.g. Disney, Ernst & Young, Credit Suisse)
You can pick contracts that work for you without politics, stress or drama. We manage all of that for you.
2. Multiple internal project opportunities
Become our long-term preferred supplier. We offer you projects that match your skill set and interest.
3. Great working environment
Be welcomed into our happy, supportive and helpful family environment (read our Upwork reviews).
We value great people.
How we reward
We do everything to help our people become the best and reward the best people to keep them happy.
We reward people based on 4 levels of performance:
* STAR SUPPLIER *
IF YOU: Deliver work on time, meet acceptance criteria & meet basic company expectations [e.g. attend a few calls, help others, be dependable & proactive]
WE REWARD: 5* Rating + Agreed full contract rate paid + Guaranteed bonus + Long-term partnership + recommendation to global clients + invitations to work with us on big Fortune 500 clients (you will be protected from politics by us)
* GOOD SUPPLIER *
IF YOU: Deliver your work as promised on time, meet acceptance criteria
WE REWARD: 5* Rating + Agreed full contract rate paid
* ONE-OFF SUPPLIER *
IF YOU: Deliver your work as promised, meet acceptance criteria (but work is late)
WE REWARD: Agreed full contract rate paid only
* POOR SUPPLIER *
IF YOU: Don't meet acceptance criteria or become unresponsive, unreliable or difficult.
WE REWARD: Lower rating and,or payment to be negotiated.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Explain the kind of work you: 1) enjoy doing, 2) best at (you might be good at something but not enjoy it), 3) want to learn. Also, explain what type of work environment do you enjoy the most and why? (We 'try' to give people what they enjoy when we can)
Explain the kind of work you: 1) do not enjoy, 2) weakest in, 3) want to avoid if possible. Also - explain the kind of environment do you dislike and why. (We will try to ensure that we suit your needs. The happier you are, the better you'll perform)
Do you have any questions or concerns about the job, expectations, reward schemes etc? (we cannot be specific on the exact jobs until you join. This is a general position. You'll work directly with our CEO and remote developer around the world)
What is your availability between 7 am - 5 pm UK time, Mon-Sat? You don't need to be available all the time. This is a flexible deadline-driven job. What are your restrictions (e.g. due to other clients, studies, responsibilities)?
Score your capability and *interest 1-5 (1= not interested or not confident) for. A)Python, B) Langchain, C) Google Cloud, D)Google API, E) Natural Language, F)Dbs, G)Backend dev, H) Front end dev. Score format: capability/interest. e.g A = 2/5, B=3/5
Budget: $250 for the project
Projektin tunnus: #37204040