This is a full-time and fully remote position.
This is an opportunity for an experienced frontend engineer to join a high-growth startup in developing the client-facing software. You will be working with incredible engineering team in designing, building, and maintaining the frontend applications.
- Develop the client-side part of the software, e.g. web-based applications, and mobile applications
- Develop new user-facing features, as well as test and mock endpoints
- Write prototypes of the software, and continually improve existing prototypes
- Write unit, integration, and end-to-end tests for the client part of the software
- Work directly with our clients to improve their software using tracing and profiling techniques
- Resolve issues related to the client-side part of the software and report issues relating to other parts of the software
- Collaborate with backend developers in considering the whole architecture to achieve the best possible performance and user experience
- Provide CI/CD capabilities for the client-side part of the software
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the client-side code for performance and scalability
Only US located senior developers(+8 years, passport or gc holders), please.