I am looking for an expert to do search engine optimization and improvement work on our webhosting niche website.
You will initially be responsible for making the necessary fixes from our site audit and then will later liaise with us on managing all SEO activities. This will include optimization, content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Your first goal will be to get the site to page 1 in the search results for some mid to low competition keywords, specifically on Google.
You'll also be able to recommend changes to existing website architecture, content, linking and other factors where relevant to improve the SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimize the site and site pages for SEO based off of the site audit
- Research and implement further search engine optimization recommendations
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization to drive valuable traffic
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Implement white hat SEO strategies to comply within search engine guidelines
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
When responding please provide any relevant references that illustrate your past SEO successes, and if you’d like to apply to this position please include the words “I’ll do your SEO” in your response.
Thank you in advance and I really look forward to hearing from you.