I've had some conversations with a number of dentists about a software product that they would find helpful. I'd like to hire a product manager for a few hours per week to validate this.
Things I need done:
1. Update my wordpress site to talk about the new product.
2. Try some google adwords placements to see if adwords is a good marketing channel to attract interest.
3. Interview a few dentists (in your own country, perhaps, or perhaps elsewhere) to confirm that the product is addressing a real need.
4. Outreach on various forums (paid placements or otherwise) to find other good traction channels.
What I'm looking for:
- You have done product management for a software product before, or you have had some training in it.
- Ideally you have some connection to the dental industry (maybe a family member is a dentist, or you've worked in a dental practice before)
I don't need help running the software development of the product at this stage -- I'm very experienced at that already.