1. Need to write a background job or daemon process using golang. This should run every 10minutes.
Logic is :
1. I have 100 tokens for each product in the master table.
2. These tokens should be divided into 3 different pool(and each will have different percentage of token in it)(the value will be in config file)
3. And we should insert record into the 2rd table with the divided information (id, total tokens, remaining, used token) like these 3 different records will be inserted.
4. In case the configuration value changes from 3 to 4 groups, We need to update the 3 groups percentage and inserted the 4th group value.
Write a go-micro API, to get tokens(input is which group and product it should get the token for ), this should read the tokens from the master table(and update the count of used tokens in the pool table based on the pool group and product id.)
We can schedule a call and discuss in more details.
The Budget is hourly based.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1338₹ tähän työhön
I have studied your exists repo. and make changes according to the requirements. basically you need cron update functionality, i can make for you. Thanks