Write a response about [login to view URL] exhibition of photographs ( One photographer who has made one series/project/body of work that includes at least 5 images in it.), in relation to the following questions:
- Context: who made the images/ when were they made/ where/ why?
- What drew you to the images?
- What technical aspects do you recognise?
- Why you think it ‘works’ as a photograph/series/exhibition?
- What unique characteristics has the photographer used to capture your attention (framing, crop, colour etc)?
- What emotion does the photograph evoke? Is it moody, fun, dark, sad, sombre, etc.? Why?
- Are there any questions that arise from viewing the image?
The visual research response, should be approximately 1 page long (approximately 500 words).